| New Zealand Motor Homes
Hiring a maui motorhome allows you the space and freedom to travel at your own pace and combines your transport with accommodation. You can also enjoy the reliability and security of Australasia’s largest rental vehicle operator behind you.
• Unlimited kilometres
• Airport transfers
• LPG Gas bottle
• Vehicle liability (can be reduced on payment of a liability reduction fee)
• Kitchen equipment
• Linen and bedding
• Customer care 24 hour, 7 days per week road service helpline (toll free)
Prices do not include
• One way fees if applicable
• Extra driver fees
• Travel insurance
• Vehicle Security Deposit (see Insurance and Liability)
• Queenstown collection or return incurs a NZ$95 charge
• Campground fees
• Optional extras such as a picnic table which can be pre-booked
• NZ$50 surcharge applies to rentals picking up/dropping off on Public Holidays
• Road user charge from NZ$6.22 per 100km Offer Earlybird and Long hire discounts. Please call for details.
Inclusive Pack from just £28 per day an inclusive pack includes:
• Reduction of liability to zero
• Single vehicle rollover cover
• Wifi including 1GB of data
• Extra drivers
• Linen exchange
• Picnic table & chairs
• Baby booster seat (on request)
• Portable fan heater (on request)
Insurance and liability
All vehicles are insured for the damage to the vehicle or to the property of a Third Party. The hirer is responsible for the first NZ$7,500. Reduce to zero by paying NZ$45 per day. Inclusive Pack clients have their excess reduced to zero.
Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown. Receive an in-trip tablet to use during your hire. Includes GPS, lists of campsites, fuel stops and a wide range of what to see and do as you travel.
Offer: Earlybird and Long hire discounts. Please call for details.
Please note that the day of vehicle collection is counted as day one, regardless of pick up time.
Enjoy the opportunity to stay overnight at some of New Zealand’s best wineries in the comfort of your maui motorhome, tasting the freshest local food and wine, all from £70 per night.
• One night stay, in your maui motorhome (note, sites are not powered)
• Exclusive site location
• Gourmet hamper for two people, accompanied by a bottle of wine
• Access to the wineries vintners (dependent on availability).
CONTACT US »
from £149 per day
Whether you prefer a double bed or two singles, the Ultima 2 Berth Campervan offers you the flexibility to choose. If you decide to relax inside, just slide out the LCD screen & DVD player and kick back with your favourite movie. A glorious Kiwi summer evening is not complete without a BBQ, so you’ll find it’s part of the Ultima campervan. Shower, toilet and kitchen facilities as standard.
ULTIMA PLUS (3-berth)
from £154 per day
The maui Ultima Plus is ideal for 2 adults and 1 child. Bedding can be 1 double and 1 single or 3 single beds. This innovative, certified self contained vehicle comes with toilet, shower and kitchen facilities, with plenty of space for the family of 3. It also comes with an external slide out BBQ. With automatic transmission, this vehicle is perfect for an easy family getaway.
from £170 per day
The maui Cascade is perfect for a family of four, or two couples travelling together. The cascade comes complete with kitchen and bathroom facilities, and an innovative bed design. Enjoy guaranteed comfort and style in this new addition to the maui range. Bike racks and bike hire are also available as an extra hire item – the only vehicle in the maui fleet to offer this add on.
from £172 per day
The 6 Berth River campervan has been designed for you and the kids. The River provides you with a bigger fridge so you don’t have to worry about shopping regularly to stock up. And although you’re camping, there’s no need to rough it - you’ll find high quality crockery and decent wine glasses. In addition to a spacious living area, you will enjoy the vast storage space for all your gear.